Thursday 21 July 2011

Hello!

Hello .....
I have thought about it on and off for oh about a year. I have imagined what I'd put on it and now I am here BLOGGING!
So please bear with me as I am new to this..... So you might ask why now? Well after setting up a brand new WI in May 2010 and at the time being 31, I was probably one of the youngest presidents. So much has happened in the last 18 months with the WI that I feel some of the stories are too good not to share and so this blog will yes be current, but will also reflect on my decision to set up a WI, the hurdles to get over at the beginning and still nearly 2 years in, why we are very different to a normal WI group and why I think all ladies from as early as possible should take inspiration and join or set up a WI.
I hope you find this blog fun and entertaining but more importantly inspiring!
Zoe Stroud
Cowes WI President
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment